Z/I Imaging introduced the new Z/I Mount, which is replacing the T-AS gyro stabilized suspension mount.
The T-AS is widely used around the world.
- can be use it with Intergraph’s Digital Mapping Camera (DMC ®), the RMK TOP
- and several other sensors, including small-format digital cameras or LiDAR systems.
- digital control for precise operation in standalone mode or under the control of an inertial measurement unit (IMU).
- CAN bus diagnostic, self test functionality
- integrated RS232 serial interface
- works also with IGI and Track‘ Air FMS
- weight 48 kg, payload 110 kg
- max 140 Watt power consumption (4 Amps@28V)
Data sheet / brochure can be downloaded ion our camera section
image courtesy of INTERGRAPH, Z/I Imaging